The Barstool Monologues Song Premiere and Album Giveaway
Honkytonker Mike Cullison’s The Barstool Monologues is country music’s version of The Canterbury Tales: a collection of stories told by an interesting cast of characters, all of whom are overseen by Hollis, the all-knowing bartender.
Here’s “As the Cold Sets In,” sung by Tiffany Huggins Grant.
We’ve got a copy of The Barstool Monologues to give away to one Engine 145 reader. To enter, leave a comment about the most memorable person you’ve ever met in a bar. The deadline is 9 a.m. Eastern on Thursday, November 15. A winner will be chosen by random number generator and notified by email, so be sure to use a valid email address.
- Rick: Why Leeann, I'm all for "charity" when I am the recipient! (lol)
- Rick: I'm glad to see Miss Leslie was able to raise enough funds to record a new album. I can't wait ...
- J.R. Journey: Congratulations to Trisha Yearwood and Little Big Town. They join Hank Williams Jr. in the country-stars-with-Emmy-awards category.
- Juli Thanki: They're no Tracy Jordan.
- Luckyoldsun: Here he is with Mr. Johnny Carson: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L5QC9ZJkM8
- Blake Boldt: Trisha and LBT for the EGOT.
- Barry Mazor: I thought Luckyol was kidding--and he may have been. The Ames Bros charted dozens of times, and Ed Ames ...
- bob: Before going solo, Ed Ames was a member of the Ames Brothers. The brothers had some hits in the 50's ...
- Luckyoldsun: "My parents’ record collection consisted of Ed Ames, Perry Como..." Ed Ames made records? I did not know that. I thought ...
- Leeann Ward: Old Town, where Griffin is from, is just a few minutes away from me.