In bluegrass music, 2008 was the Year of Dailey and Vincent. The duo burst onto the scene seemingly out of nowhere—though they had actually planned their partnership since first meeting at the 2001 IBMA awards show—and won just about every bluegrass award in existence for their self-titled first album, including Entertainer of the Year and […]
Pretty soon Last of the Breed is going to be over, but until then I’m going to keep directing you toward the excellent reviews that are being written. Most of them contain the same basic information, but have their own special take on the concert. Today’s review is from Ben Ratliff at The New York […]
- Kathy Gaddis: Very very nice!
- bob: Good day with news of PrizeFighter Trisha and Drunken Martina.
- John Fuller: Oh yeah!! Crispy sweet!
- Rick Mifflin: Sublime
- Leeann: Very nice!
- luckyoldsun: Paul, Good info. It's pretty disgraceful that Billboard editors can't even get musical history remotely right regarding even their own publication. The …
- Juli Thanki: Yep, I'll be there. Looking forward to it!
- Leeann: Wow! The Look Again to the Wind: Johnny Cash’s Bitter Tears Revisited album is so good!
- Jack Williams: I was also there on Saturday, Juli. I really liked Angeleena Presley's set, too. Marty and the boys …
- Jack Williams: I heard the guy who made the documentary talks funny. That's great news. I'll definitely buy a copy …