As we go into October, the mornings become cool and crisp around the country. The fall leaves turn to beautiful golds, yellows, oranges and reds. We start to see frost on the grass and the days begin to shorten. The air just seems fresher. We get to break out the cozy sweaters and comforting jackets […]
With no formal training besides a handful of guitar lessons at age 9 or 10, Miami native Raul Malo has gone on to become the vocal powerhouse front man of the Grammy Award-winning alternative country band The Mavericks and more recently has achieved well-deserved critical acclaim as a solo recording artist. His 2009 album, The […]
A fashion line of Kenny Chesney jeans is currently in the concept stage, according to a spokesman for Sights Denim Systems. Hopefully they’ll go well with the Toby Keith Hats. California-base label Shout! Factory acquired the catalog of Hightone Records last Friday. Past Hightone artists include Hank Thompsn, Joe Ely, Jimmy Dale Gilmore, Tom Russell, […]
Merle Haggard released a Cracker Barrel exclusive yesterday. Titled Working Man’s Journey, the album consists of six new songs and six fan favorites. At this year’s CMA Music Festival Eric Church and his fan club will be planting 25 trees in Music City’s East Park. Afterwards Church will perform an acoustic set to thank his […]
- jenny patrick: my favorite part of autumn is the smell of a bonfire to roast weiners and marshmallows on .
- jeanie kinman: My favorite part of Autumn is all the festivals with bands playing Bluegrass music..Come on down to Ky Joe Mullins …
- Keith Saterwhite: My favorite part of Autumn are the beautiful colors on the trees, here in the foothills of the Blueridge Mountains.
- phillip Martinez: Thanks Joe, for always the great music.
- Martin DeSimio: Fresh apple cider.
- Jessica Whited: My favorite part of autumn is the chance to have bonfires with my friends and family.
- Sandy Kapphahn: Love the fall colors!
- Erik North: Caitlin Rose has become one of my favorite female singers of any genre in this century; and I think her …
- Sandy Chatfield: My favorite part of autumn.....football!
- Teresa McGraw: My favorite part of Autumn is pulling out the sweaters.