2013 was a busy year for Donna Ulisse; early in the year she released I Am a Child of God, an album of gospel songs, and released Showin’ My Roots later that year. On Roots, Ulisse honors the men and women whose music and writing are so much a part of what has created her. […]
From the moment this musical journey begins—with the soaring call-and-response of “I See the Light of the World”—to the closing joyous, Irish reel-inflected shouts of shepherds running through the streets of Bethlehem crying, “The Baby King is born/Heaven’s here on earth,” in “Morning in Bethlehem,” Ulisse’s rapturous and angelic voice soulfully accompanies us on the […]
Second chances don’t often make themselves available in the music industry. Thankfully one found its way to Donna Ulisse (pronounced “you-liss-ee”). Like so many other aspiring country music artists, Ulisse followed her dream to Nashville where she first found work as a back-up and session singer, working with the likes of Jerry Reed. She finally […]
Songwriter: Donna Ulisse Well, it’s the holiday season, which means that, short of moving into an abandoned missile silo, for the next four weeks you won’t be able to escape a near-constant soundtrack of Christmas music. Luckily, bluegrass songbird Donna Ulisse has a new Christmas song that will soothe even the Grinchiest of hearts. “You […]
- numberonecountryfan: She did say the version of “How Do I Live” is the “country” version which was previously released to radio …
- bll: I'm happy for any new music from Trisha. I hope MCA doesn't decide to repackage her old stuff and release …
- Barry Mazor: I know for a fact that most of the album was recorded fresh and new with Garth Fundis some months …
- luckyoldsun: Michael, From the way it's being promoted, with Yearwood announcing a new label and a new album and with The Tennessean …
- Linda Salmons: Whoaa!!!! Makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck. Beautiful tone and nuance - unmistakably Auldridge.
- Michael A.: Billboard also posted a pretty good piece on the new Trisha Yearwood album yesterday. Unfortunately, it sounds like only …
- Kathy Gaddis: Very very nice!
- bob: Good day with news of PrizeFighter Trisha and Drunken Martina.
- John Fuller: Oh yeah!! Crispy sweet!
- Rick Mifflin: Sublime