Who sings “That’s what brothers are for?” Nashville-via-Canada Broken Bow recording artist Dean Brody, but only after one too many Moosehead Lagers. – CM Who plays guitar for Chuck Wicks? A player who, having chosen consistent employment over artistic satisfaction, consoles himself nightly with the fact that at least he’s not One Night Rodeo’s guitar […]
In a campaign designed to capitalize on the popularity of country music among their customers, Red Roof Inn enlisted the help of Little Big Town and Phil Vassar to record wake-up calls and hold messages for guests. The goal for the hotel is to become the hotel of fans and of bands, while the campaign […]
In the press material for One Night Rodeo, the first ever winners of the fan voted Next GAC Star competition, the following statement is made: “They call their fashion style ‘contemporary and a little country,’ practically the perfect words to describe their musical influences: Eagles and Rascal Flatts.” I have a recommendation for subsequent press […]
The band One Night Rodeo came out on top of last night’s finale of the Next GAC Star, making them the first winners of the competition. Their first single will be released on iTunes next week. Here’s a little info on the band from a press release: One Night Rodeo is composed of band members […]
- Leeann: Wow! I love that Holly William's cover of "No Surrender"! She's gotten to be so good.
- luckyoldsun: I made it through a minute of that "Girl In a Country Song Video." Man, that sucks.
- lindsay thomas: Wife and I saw these guys last Thursday night, (7-24-14) at the Ryman in Nashville. What a show. …
- Donald: I'm guessing that is meant to read 're-release' Detroit to Wheeling, as the double album originally appeared on Pinecastle in …
- Michael A.: Has anyone else had a difficult time trying to get the free download from the Reba site?
- Dave D.: I can't believe that I never saw the Willie Nelson Monk episode - and it was a Sharona episode, as …
- nm: Taylor Swift was on CSI once. Not only was Steve Earle on The Wire, in one episode Omar quoted him about …
- Barry Mazor: It's only a slight stretch to recall when Jimmy Dean met James Bond: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbwDGtj84YY
- Arlene: I suspect you'll also be including an episode of L.A. Law....
- luckyoldsun: The Johnny Cash episode was the one Columbo case where you really felt "the b--- had it coming."