Who sings “That’s what brothers are for?” Nashville-via-Canada Broken Bow recording artist Dean Brody, but only after one too many Moosehead Lagers. – CM Who plays guitar for Chuck Wicks? A player who, having chosen consistent employment over artistic satisfaction, consoles himself nightly with the fact that at least he’s not One Night Rodeo’s guitar […]
In a campaign designed to capitalize on the popularity of country music among their customers, Red Roof Inn enlisted the help of Little Big Town and Phil Vassar to record wake-up calls and hold messages for guests. The goal for the hotel is to become the hotel of fans and of bands, while the campaign […]
In the press material for One Night Rodeo, the first ever winners of the fan voted Next GAC Star competition, the following statement is made: “They call their fashion style ‘contemporary and a little country,’ practically the perfect words to describe their musical influences: Eagles and Rascal Flatts.” I have a recommendation for subsequent press […]
The band One Night Rodeo came out on top of last night’s finale of the Next GAC Star, making them the first winners of the competition. Their first single will be released on iTunes next week. Here’s a little info on the band from a press release: One Night Rodeo is composed of band members […]
- luckyoldsun: Leann- I've biked a lot of laps around Central Park over the years. If I thought it would get me to …
- Leeann: No offense to Chely Wright, but while I expect that she will make a good album, asking for $175,000 seems …
- Juli Thanki: Ha! The best way to celebrate Connie Smith Day is by marrying a younger man. Mullet optional.
- nm: But was it Connie Smith Day all day long and then from dusk to dawn?
- Deremy Jylan: I heard that Jim Lauderdale documentary is some super-duper great movie stuff. Makes Scorsese's THE LAST WALTZ look like Wiseau's …
- Barry Mazor: I'll have to see if Dr. Green's ever read 3 Lives; it's a good book.
- Juli Thanki: Rose is a rose is a rose is a yellow rose of Texas. I smell a terrible concept album!
- Barry Mazor: Pigeons on the grass, alas.. Come-a kai-yai yippy, yippy ay.
- Ken Morton, Jr.: Barry, thanks for the great sentimental look at Winchester. I will admit that he is an artist that was largely …
- Arlene: Thanks for this article, Barry. It's not often that an artist brings another performer to tears during a guitar pull. …