Jim Lauderdale, Duhks Prep Summer Releases; New Johnny Cash Book Due in September; Mundo Earwood Passes Away
Barry Mazor spoke with Mac Wiseman at yesterday’s Hall of Fame induction announcements. Check it out. We’ve also got a few exclusive photos from the event that you can see on our Facebook page. Benjamin Whitmer, who co-wrote Charlie Louvin’s Satan is Real: The Ballad of The Louvin Brothers, talks about the experience in this […]
A lifetime spent listening to music has taught me a lot about Saturday night. It is, for example, all right for fighting or going to the movies, not to mention a good night to simultaneously keep dancing to the rock and roll and work on one’s spelling, and those are just the pop songs. Nobody […]
Back in mid-December, I asked our readers to help us find out what happened to Mundo Earwood. I had searched all over the internet and found scant little information. Well, the mystery has been solved. A reader by the name of Bruce wrote in, telling us that he had one of Mundo’s albums. I have […]
While recently searching for a song by Mundo Earwood, I came across a small time artist that had covered the particular track I was looking for. His name is Lembo Allen and he sounds awful good. The song I was searching for is called You’re In Love With The Wrong Man and despite never hearing […]
Alright, we need all of our readers to help us out on this one. I was out and about this past weekend when someone asked me about a song called You’re In Love With The Wrong Man by Mundo Earwood. She had an 8-track tape way back in the 70′s with this song on it […]
- luckyoldsun: Michael, From the way it's being promoted, with Yearwood announcing a new label and a new album and with The Tennessean …
- Linda Salmons: Whoaa!!!! Makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck. Beautiful tone and nuance - unmistakably Auldridge.
- Michael A.: Billboard also posted a pretty good piece on the new Trisha Yearwood album yesterday. Unfortunately, it sounds like only …
- Kathy Gaddis: Very very nice!
- bob: Good day with news of PrizeFighter Trisha and Drunken Martina.
- John Fuller: Oh yeah!! Crispy sweet!
- Rick Mifflin: Sublime
- Leeann: Very nice!
- luckyoldsun: Paul, Good info. It's pretty disgraceful that Billboard editors can't even get musical history remotely right regarding even their own publication. The …
- Juli Thanki: Yep, I'll be there. Looking forward to it!