Ricky Skaggs, Sharon White to Release Duets Album; IBMA Announces Inaugural Film Festival; Music City Roots Celebrates Night Train to Nashville
Lee Ann Womack and Holly Williams are featured on the Tory Burch blog. The 615 premiered Billy Joe Shaver’s “The Git Go.” Check out Aoife O’Donovan and Nickel Creek’s Newport Folk Fest sets. (warning: autoplay) A 17-year-old girl was reportedly raped at Keith Urban’s recent Boston-area show where numerous hospitalizations and arrests for “alcohol-related issues” […]
St. Paul & The Broken Bones to Release Full-Length Debut in February; CMHOF to Salute Mac Gayden; Dolly Covers Bon Jovi
Garth Brooks’ final Vegas show will be broadcast on CBS November 29; Grady Smith of Entertainment Weekly wonders if Brooks is plotting a country music comeback. Dolly Parton on her next release, Blue Smoke: “This tends to have more of the bluegrass-country flavor,” the 67-year-old singer-songwriter-actress said. “We used all the bluegrass instruments. One of […]
- numberonecountryfan: She did say the version of “How Do I Live” is the “country” version which was previously released to radio …
- bll: I'm happy for any new music from Trisha. I hope MCA doesn't decide to repackage her old stuff and release …
- Barry Mazor: I know for a fact that most of the album was recorded fresh and new with Garth Fundis some months …
- luckyoldsun: Michael, From the way it's being promoted, with Yearwood announcing a new label and a new album and with The Tennessean …
- Linda Salmons: Whoaa!!!! Makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck. Beautiful tone and nuance - unmistakably Auldridge.
- Michael A.: Billboard also posted a pretty good piece on the new Trisha Yearwood album yesterday. Unfortunately, it sounds like only …
- Kathy Gaddis: Very very nice!
- bob: Good day with news of PrizeFighter Trisha and Drunken Martina.
- John Fuller: Oh yeah!! Crispy sweet!
- Rick Mifflin: Sublime