Little Big Town announced the CMT Music Award nominations on NBC’s Today this morning. Carrie Underwood leads the pack with five nominations. Check out all the nominees here. Bobby Osborne and the Rocky Top X-Press have released a brand new single called “I’m Going Back to the Mountain.” On Saturday night, Keith Urban was formally […]
A previously unreleased John Denver song has been made into a new music video. For just half a million dollars, you can live in Roy Acuff’s house. Holly Williams has been in the studio writing and recording her upcoming third album. Bluegrass artists Donna Ulisse & The Poor Mountain Boys nearly rolled their truck en […]
I’m not the type of person who travels 2700 miles for a concert. The best part about living in DC is that nearly all genres of music can be found just a short walk or Metro ride away. But on Monday, I found myself flying cross-country to Sacramento for the third annual Golf & Guitars […]
Kiss my grits; it’s a playlist about waitresses. From hash-slinging to, well, hash-slinging, these women have seen and done it all. Don’t boss ‘em, don’t cross ‘em, and for Pete’s sake, tip nicely. 5. “The Night’s Too Long” – Lucinda Williams/”The Road Goes on Forever” – Robert Earl Keen Two waitresses escape their humdrum existence […]
- Juli Thanki: Indeed, Richie. Leslie Knope is my spirit animal.
- Six String Richie: That Parks & Rec. clip was perfection! Everybody reading this blog should watch it even if they don't watch the …
- Ben Foster: I'm coveting Dolly Parton's "Blue Smoke" 45.
- Barry Mazor: Speculation is free!
- Jack: Taste of Country has a pretty shallow point of view, and this little blurb is exhibit A.
- Leeann Ward: It is admittedly fun to speculate about these things.
- luckyoldsun: I wonder if the key to learning Gong Kwon Yu Sul is to be higher than a kite. lol
- luckyoldsun: Barry, I didn't say or imply that I have superior knowledge about the nominating process or workings--I'm just willing to make …
- CraigR.: After watching Easton Corbin's video I am left wondering where the man who made " I'm A Little Bit More …
- Barry Mazor: Well, gee, Taste of Country that sure clears that up. The argument's over--and it only took 200 words. …