Next Tuesday the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum will unveil a special spotlight exhibit dedicated to Johnny Cash. The following week they’ll open a new one for Gene Watson. Both exhibits will run through Spring 2009. Darius Rucker joined an exclusive list of Ray Charles and Charley Pride as the only black artists […]
The CMA has plans to offer a retirement community specifically for musicians, songwriters and those who made a career in the music industry but don’t have the fame or money of more prominent country stars. Mitchel Kline reports that the proposed community could feature recording studios, performance halls and an amphitheater. A new six-disc boxed […]
Reports calling Kenny Chesney‘s foot incident “bone-crushing” were a bit premature. Although no bones were broken he did sustain a hematoma from the ankle down, with most of the damage in his toes. Fortunately for him and his fans he’ll be able to continue his tour. Edward Morris and Travis Tackett provided some fantastic recaps […]
- luckyoldsun: Michael, From the way it's being promoted, with Yearwood announcing a new label and a new album and with The Tennessean …
- Linda Salmons: Whoaa!!!! Makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck. Beautiful tone and nuance - unmistakably Auldridge.
- Michael A.: Billboard also posted a pretty good piece on the new Trisha Yearwood album yesterday. Unfortunately, it sounds like only …
- Kathy Gaddis: Very very nice!
- bob: Good day with news of PrizeFighter Trisha and Drunken Martina.
- John Fuller: Oh yeah!! Crispy sweet!
- Rick Mifflin: Sublime
- Leeann: Very nice!
- luckyoldsun: Paul, Good info. It's pretty disgraceful that Billboard editors can't even get musical history remotely right regarding even their own publication. The …
- Juli Thanki: Yep, I'll be there. Looking forward to it!