History of The Eagles DVD Giveaway
The Eagles are a fantastic subject for a film; after all, not only are they one of the most influential bands of the past 40 years, but their story has more drama than a week’s worth of General Hospital. The three-hour documentary History of the Eagles premiered on Showtime earlier this year and received several positive reviews (here’s one from American Songwriter).
Our friends at Capitol Records have hooked us up with a copy of the three-disc set–which includes both parts of the documentary as well as concert footage taken from a 1977 stop in D.C. during the Hotel California tour–to give to an Engine 145 reader. To enter the contest, leave a comment mentioning your favorite Eagles song below before Monday, June 24, at 9 a.m. Eastern. A winner will be notified by email, so be sure to use a valid address.
- Jack: The Everly Brothers "Song Our Daddy Taught Us" and "Roots" LPs look good.
- Juli Thanki: Indeed, Richie. Leslie Knope is my spirit animal.
- Six String Richie: That Parks & Rec. clip was perfection! Everybody reading this blog should watch it even if they don't watch the …
- Ben Foster: I'm coveting Dolly Parton's "Blue Smoke" 45.
- Barry Mazor: Speculation is free!
- Jack: Taste of Country has a pretty shallow point of view, and this little blurb is exhibit A.
- Leeann Ward: It is admittedly fun to speculate about these things.
- luckyoldsun: I wonder if the key to learning Gong Kwon Yu Sul is to be higher than a kite. lol
- luckyoldsun: Barry, I didn't say or imply that I have superior knowledge about the nominating process or workings--I'm just willing to make …
- CraigR.: After watching Easton Corbin's video I am left wondering where the man who made " I'm A Little Bit More …