Friday Five: Rodents
Thursday was, according to the fine folks over at National Geographic, Rat Catcher’s Day. It’s a day for celebrating the Pied Piper myth, but if you have a local vermin catcher you want to belatedly show some love to, it would probably be appreciated. Anyway, since the whole “luring children to their deaths” thing is a little macabre even for a Friday Five, today we’ll be focusing mostly on the rat part of the myth. Enjoy the following five songs about those little critters.
- Jack: The Everly Brothers "Song Our Daddy Taught Us" and "Roots" LPs look good.
- Juli Thanki: Indeed, Richie. Leslie Knope is my spirit animal.
- Six String Richie: That Parks & Rec. clip was perfection! Everybody reading this blog should watch it even if they don't watch the …
- Ben Foster: I'm coveting Dolly Parton's "Blue Smoke" 45.
- Barry Mazor: Speculation is free!
- Jack: Taste of Country has a pretty shallow point of view, and this little blurb is exhibit A.
- Leeann Ward: It is admittedly fun to speculate about these things.
- luckyoldsun: I wonder if the key to learning Gong Kwon Yu Sul is to be higher than a kite. lol
- luckyoldsun: Barry, I didn't say or imply that I have superior knowledge about the nominating process or workings--I'm just willing to make …
- CraigR.: After watching Easton Corbin's video I am left wondering where the man who made " I'm A Little Bit More …