Exclusive Track Premiere: Elliot Randall & The Deadmen — “After the Show”
Engine 145 is proud to premiere the new single from San Francisco-based Americana band Elliot Randall & The Deadmen. Co-written with singer-songwriter Heather Combs, “After the Show” is the first new material the band has released since Caffeine & Gasoline, which came in at #33 on the Americana Music Association’s Best Albums of 2010 list.
A new ERDM album is in the works; we’ll keep you posted on its progress. To tide you over until then, “After the Show” will be available for purchase on Randall’s Bandcamp page starting August 14.
- mrsandy: Also worth noting: Priscilla Mitchell was Jerry Reed's widow.
- Leeann Ward: Wow! My heart goes out to Allison Moorer. She's had so many terrible things happen in her life. It's too …
- Leeann Ward: I must have this audio book!
- Juli Thanki: Ha! Same thing happened at Sturgill Simpson's show I went to last month, only he was singing "I Never Go …
- Dave D.: On the topic of Lee Ann and dark songs, the funniest moment at this year's Americana Fest was during her …
- Jonathan Pappalardo: I love Lori McKenna. Coming from Massachusetts, she's our local girl. I've been fortunate to see her in concert a …
- bll: I suss her re-recording her hits for 'Gwendolen records' means she can stop MCA from releasing her hits against her.
- Greg Judy: Cooler festivals and marching bands at the football games!
- kevin ilinger: Fall colors bluegrass and apple cider
- luckyoldsun: If I was a "long-time fan" of Trisha, I'd probably spring for the CD.