Exclusive Track Premiere: Elliot Randall & The Deadmen — “After the Show”
Engine 145 is proud to premiere the new single from San Francisco-based Americana band Elliot Randall & The Deadmen. Co-written with singer-songwriter Heather Combs, “After the Show” is the first new material the band has released since Caffeine & Gasoline, which came in at #33 on the Americana Music Association’s Best Albums of 2010 list.
A new ERDM album is in the works; we’ll keep you posted on its progress. To tide you over until then, “After the Show” will be available for purchase on Randall’s Bandcamp page starting August 14.
- Jack: The Everly Brothers "Song Our Daddy Taught Us" and "Roots" LPs look good.
- Juli Thanki: Indeed, Richie. Leslie Knope is my spirit animal.
- Six String Richie: That Parks & Rec. clip was perfection! Everybody reading this blog should watch it even if they don't watch the …
- Ben Foster: I'm coveting Dolly Parton's "Blue Smoke" 45.
- Barry Mazor: Speculation is free!
- Jack: Taste of Country has a pretty shallow point of view, and this little blurb is exhibit A.
- Leeann Ward: It is admittedly fun to speculate about these things.
- luckyoldsun: I wonder if the key to learning Gong Kwon Yu Sul is to be higher than a kite. lol
- luckyoldsun: Barry, I didn't say or imply that I have superior knowledge about the nominating process or workings--I'm just willing to make …
- CraigR.: After watching Easton Corbin's video I am left wondering where the man who made " I'm A Little Bit More …