Exclusive New Marty Stuart Song and Giveaway
If you’re anything like us, you’re counting down the days until April 24, which is when Marty Stuart’s new record, Nashville, Vol 1: Tear the Woodpile Down, is officially released. Until then, maybe this sneak peek will tide you over. Here’s “The Lonely Kind.”
Marty Stuart – The Lonely Kind by Sugar Hill Records
Still need more Marty? Enter our Tear the Woodpile Down giveaway, in which one lucky person will get a prize pack of the CD, the vinyl LP of the album, and a limited edition poster. Here’s how to enter: follow both Engine 145 and Sugar Hill Records on Twitter, then come back here and leave a comment before 12pm Eastern on Wednesday, March 28, 2012. If you already follow both of those accounts, let us know in your comment. A winner will be notified by Twitter direct message on that date.
- mrsandy: Also worth noting: Priscilla Mitchell was Jerry Reed's widow.
- Leeann Ward: Wow! My heart goes out to Allison Moorer. She's had so many terrible things happen in her life. It's too …
- Leeann Ward: I must have this audio book!
- Juli Thanki: Ha! Same thing happened at Sturgill Simpson's show I went to last month, only he was singing "I Never Go …
- Dave D.: On the topic of Lee Ann and dark songs, the funniest moment at this year's Americana Fest was during her …
- Jonathan Pappalardo: I love Lori McKenna. Coming from Massachusetts, she's our local girl. I've been fortunate to see her in concert a …
- bll: I suss her re-recording her hits for 'Gwendolen records' means she can stop MCA from releasing her hits against her.
- Greg Judy: Cooler festivals and marching bands at the football games!
- kevin ilinger: Fall colors bluegrass and apple cider
- luckyoldsun: If I was a "long-time fan" of Trisha, I'd probably spring for the CD.