Exclusive New Brothers Comatose Song and Album Giveaway
Hailing from San Francisco, scrappy string band The Brothers Comatose are one of Americana’s most entertaining up-and-coming acts. Sophomore album Respect the Van is chock-full of infectious, high-energy songs, making it a perfect summer soundtrack for roadtrips and backyard barbecues.
Give a listen to “Modern Day Sinners,” the album’s opening track:
We’ve got a copy of Respect the Van to give to an Engine 145 reader before the record’s May 22 release date. To enter, leave a comment on this post by 9 a.m. EDT on Monday, May 14. A winner will be chosen via random number generator and informed by email, so make sure you use a legitimate email address.
- mrsandy: Also worth noting: Priscilla Mitchell was Jerry Reed's widow.
- Leeann Ward: Wow! My heart goes out to Allison Moorer. She's had so many terrible things happen in her life. It's too …
- Leeann Ward: I must have this audio book!
- Juli Thanki: Ha! Same thing happened at Sturgill Simpson's show I went to last month, only he was singing "I Never Go …
- Dave D.: On the topic of Lee Ann and dark songs, the funniest moment at this year's Americana Fest was during her …
- Jonathan Pappalardo: I love Lori McKenna. Coming from Massachusetts, she's our local girl. I've been fortunate to see her in concert a …
- bll: I suss her re-recording her hits for 'Gwendolen records' means she can stop MCA from releasing her hits against her.
- Greg Judy: Cooler festivals and marching bands at the football games!
- kevin ilinger: Fall colors bluegrass and apple cider
- luckyoldsun: If I was a "long-time fan" of Trisha, I'd probably spring for the CD.