Exclusive New Brothers Comatose Song and Album Giveaway
Hailing from San Francisco, scrappy string band The Brothers Comatose are one of Americana’s most entertaining up-and-coming acts. Sophomore album Respect the Van is chock-full of infectious, high-energy songs, making it a perfect summer soundtrack for roadtrips and backyard barbecues.
Give a listen to “Modern Day Sinners,” the album’s opening track:
We’ve got a copy of Respect the Van to give to an Engine 145 reader before the record’s May 22 release date. To enter, leave a comment on this post by 9 a.m. EDT on Monday, May 14. A winner will be chosen via random number generator and informed by email, so make sure you use a legitimate email address.
- Rick: Opry Alert! I'm guessing(?) tonight marks the end of the spring season of the Thursday Night Classic Country Opry shows ...
- bob: Thanks for the info on the PBS Carole King concert. It will be good to see Trisha Yearwood sing again.
- Jon: Nope.
- Luckyoldsun: Sounds good. Is she--or her husband--related to Dallas? (I'll assume not to Joe.)
- Luckyoldsun: R-- Sounds like you're expanding your palate. "60′s style California hippie vibe" sounds like something you'd have banned from your playlist.
- Rick: I like the production, the excellent guitar picking, and Rebecca has a nice voice with individuality, but the song structure ...
- Rick: That Buddy Emmons tribute album sounds kinda interesting. I just might have to give it a listen when it's available. Congratulations ...
- Jon: Jack Bernhardt is the bomb.
- Bruce: Good article on Rucker. I do not care for all his songs and he is far from my favorite. I ...
- Kelly D.: Dig the Whiskey Sisters and the write-up from ol' Jim C.