Brad Paisley and Kimberley Williams-Paisley Expecting Second Baby
- Brad Paisley and Kimberly Williams-Paisley are expecting their second child.
- If the American Music Awards remind us of anything, it’s that the CMAs and ACMs could always be worse. Here’s the 2008 AMA nominees in the country category:
- Favorite Male Artist
- Garth Brooks
- Kenny Chesney
- Brad Paisley
- Favorite Female Artist
- Reba McEntire
- Taylor Swift
- Carrie Underwood
- Brooks & Dunn
- Rascal Flatts
- Garth Brooks – The Ultimate Hits
- Rascal Flatts – Still Feels Good
- Carrie Underwood – Carnival Ride
When Butler’s idea for a song thudded on the floor like an empty bottle, Garcia proposed another that sprang from today’s technology — a text message on his phone.
“A girl who was drunk texted me the other night,” Garcia said. “The next morning, she texted me again, saying, ‘I’m sorry I was drunk and texting you. Somebody must have put drunk in my drink.’
“I was like, man — that’s a song.”
“I like it,” Butler said.
“That’s a cool one,” Akins added.
“But I’m not going to tell you what else she texted me that night,” Garcia said to a round of laughter from the group of guys who sometimes sounded more like they were swapping jokes and telling stories than working on writing the next big hit.
So you’re not a big “Honky Tonk Badonkadonk” fan? *laughs*
*laughs* I am probably the biggest enemy of that song. You know, there was one night in Nashville, and there was this guy, and he bought everybody a round. He held up his glass and said, “Here’s to ‘Honky Tonk Badonkadonk’!” And I said, “Why in the f*** are you toasting that s*** song? That is the worst song ever.” He laughed and said, “I wrote it.” *laughs* Yeah…I didn’t apologize.
- luckyoldsun: MH-- "...divisive, dismissive and argumentative." There's a shock. Who'da thunk it.
- MH: Looks like the IBMA is finding out what a lot of us already knew about former & frequent Engine 145 …
- Tom: ...it is almost the year 2015 - ain't it about time we leave people (celebrities included) having the personal relations …
- Paul W Dennis: I had assumed that Herndon was gay after the incident that Lucky Old Sun referenced, but bought the next Herndon …
- Jonathan Pappalardo: For anyone who wants to buy it, the Rosanne Cash 45 is available again. With 1000 copies being created, I …
- luckyoldsun: It seemed that the old morals arrest incident really did Herndon in. He was a pretty big country star before …
- CraigR.: Hopefully in the future being gay or straight won't matter at all. And then people won't have to hide their …
- Bruce: Jim has a remarkable voice for his age. Heck, for any age.
- bob: Good luck to Herndon and Gilman. I've seen Herndon in concert. While I liked his 90's material better, he's still …
- Leeann Ward: It was Brad Paisley and its on his Christmas album.