Arrests and Assaults at Concerts; Behind the Scenes with Dale Ann Bradley; “Remind Me” Video
- Scotty McCreery chats with Billboard about his upcoming album.
- “Dirt Road Anthem” is country music, says Jason Aldean.
- Dehlia Low is offering a free download of the title track from upcoming album Ravens & Crows.
- Holly Gleason’s thoughts on Rascal Flatts: See, Rascal Flatts isn’t for everyone – especially not people who’re cool. The hipocracy ain’t buying. Even those who might, won’t — for fear of being sneered at. And then, there’s everyone else. There’s a whole lot of everyone else. Which is how they amassed the impressive list of facts’n’stats they proceeded to bludgeon Music Row with like a baby seal – realizing too late the lifeless carcass on the ground was the good will the industry should’ve had for the three men who do more charity work, engage on a real level when they meet their fans, had the biggest selling album a couple different years – only to wonder why they get no respect.
- Dex Romweber talks about his Silvertone guitar.
- Need to stay up-to-date on the lyrics Taylor Swift writes on her arm for each show? You’re in luck.
- A man was assaulted at Tim McGraw’s Massachusetts show.
- Bucky Covington denies theft allegations.
- Visit the Patsy Cline Historic House in Winchester, Virginia.
- Behind the scenes of Dale Ann Bradley’s upcoming record Somewhere South of Crazy. It includes a pretty sweet cover of Seals & Crofts’ “Summer Breeze.”
- Kenny Chesney penned the theme song for ESPN’s new show Rise Up.
- 70 people—56 of whom were underage drinkers—got arrested at a Brad Paisley concert. Brad was disappointed.
- Here’s the video for Paisley and Carrie Underwood’s duet “Remind Me.”
- Ken Morton, Jr.: The inferiority complex of the CMA never ceases to amaze me.
- Barry Mazor: Thanks for explaining that to me, Luckyol.
- luckyoldsun: Barry, I think you're taking it a bit too seriously. CMT has to keep coming up with new lists to make. …
- Barry Mazor: Thi is a world in which the "top 40 most influential country artists of all time" do not include, for …
- luckyoldsun: I just noticed that Garth and King George are still to come. So unless I'm missing something else, the remaining seven …
- Leeann Ward: I hate it when people pronounce the days of the week with a "dy" ending instead of "day." It's like …
- luckyoldsun: Looking at that bizarre CMT Artists' list with Johnny Cash coming in at #8, it raises the question--Who are the …
- Leeann Ward: I'd have to agree with LOS here. The song was fair game to be released. It's no surprised that it …
- luckyoldsun: "'Brotherly Love,' IS a Keith Whitley song. Trying to take advantage of the impact sales, and the tragedy of Keith’s …
- Leeann Ward: Yes, we know that it's technically a Keith Whitley song, as Juli noted above.