Arrests and Assaults at Concerts; Behind the Scenes with Dale Ann Bradley; “Remind Me” Video
- Scotty McCreery chats with Billboard about his upcoming album.
- “Dirt Road Anthem” is country music, says Jason Aldean.
- Dehlia Low is offering a free download of the title track from upcoming album Ravens & Crows.
- Holly Gleason’s thoughts on Rascal Flatts: See, Rascal Flatts isn’t for everyone – especially not people who’re cool. The hipocracy ain’t buying. Even those who might, won’t — for fear of being sneered at. And then, there’s everyone else. There’s a whole lot of everyone else. Which is how they amassed the impressive list of facts’n’stats they proceeded to bludgeon Music Row with like a baby seal – realizing too late the lifeless carcass on the ground was the good will the industry should’ve had for the three men who do more charity work, engage on a real level when they meet their fans, had the biggest selling album a couple different years – only to wonder why they get no respect.
- Dex Romweber talks about his Silvertone guitar.
- Need to stay up-to-date on the lyrics Taylor Swift writes on her arm for each show? You’re in luck.
- A man was assaulted at Tim McGraw’s Massachusetts show.
- Bucky Covington denies theft allegations.
- Visit the Patsy Cline Historic House in Winchester, Virginia.
- Behind the scenes of Dale Ann Bradley’s upcoming record Somewhere South of Crazy. It includes a pretty sweet cover of Seals & Crofts’ “Summer Breeze.”
- Kenny Chesney penned the theme song for ESPN’s new show Rise Up.
- 70 people—56 of whom were underage drinkers—got arrested at a Brad Paisley concert. Brad was disappointed.
- Here’s the video for Paisley and Carrie Underwood’s duet “Remind Me.”
- bll: I'm happy for any new music from Trisha. I hope MCA doesn't decide to repackage her old stuff and release …
- Barry Mazor: I know for a fact that most of the album was recorded fresh and new with Garth Fundis some months …
- luckyoldsun: Michael, From the way it's being promoted, with Yearwood announcing a new label and a new album and with The Tennessean …
- Linda Salmons: Whoaa!!!! Makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck. Beautiful tone and nuance - unmistakably Auldridge.
- Michael A.: Billboard also posted a pretty good piece on the new Trisha Yearwood album yesterday. Unfortunately, it sounds like only …
- Kathy Gaddis: Very very nice!
- bob: Good day with news of PrizeFighter Trisha and Drunken Martina.
- John Fuller: Oh yeah!! Crispy sweet!
- Rick Mifflin: Sublime
- Leeann: Very nice!