Arrests and Assaults at Concerts; Behind the Scenes with Dale Ann Bradley; “Remind Me” Video
- Scotty McCreery chats with Billboard about his upcoming album.
- “Dirt Road Anthem” is country music, says Jason Aldean.
- Dehlia Low is offering a free download of the title track from upcoming album Ravens & Crows.
- Holly Gleason’s thoughts on Rascal Flatts: See, Rascal Flatts isn’t for everyone – especially not people who’re cool. The hipocracy ain’t buying. Even those who might, won’t — for fear of being sneered at. And then, there’s everyone else. There’s a whole lot of everyone else. Which is how they amassed the impressive list of facts’n’stats they proceeded to bludgeon Music Row with like a baby seal – realizing too late the lifeless carcass on the ground was the good will the industry should’ve had for the three men who do more charity work, engage on a real level when they meet their fans, had the biggest selling album a couple different years – only to wonder why they get no respect.
- Dex Romweber talks about his Silvertone guitar.
- Need to stay up-to-date on the lyrics Taylor Swift writes on her arm for each show? You’re in luck.
- A man was assaulted at Tim McGraw’s Massachusetts show.
- Bucky Covington denies theft allegations.
- Visit the Patsy Cline Historic House in Winchester, Virginia.
- Behind the scenes of Dale Ann Bradley’s upcoming record Somewhere South of Crazy. It includes a pretty sweet cover of Seals & Crofts’ “Summer Breeze.”
- Kenny Chesney penned the theme song for ESPN’s new show Rise Up.
- 70 people—56 of whom were underage drinkers—got arrested at a Brad Paisley concert. Brad was disappointed.
- Here’s the video for Paisley and Carrie Underwood’s duet “Remind Me.”
- Bobby P.: Thanks for the link to my one hit wonder article!
- Leeann: I'm glad you reviewed this album. I think your rating is what I'd give it too. It's a good album, …
- luckyoldsun: That Bobby Bare/Bill Parsons story has been often told, but I still don't quite understand how two then-nobodies could go …
- Leeann: The Jack Clement album is quite good!
- Donald: "Ryan Adams announced .... the August 19 release of “1984,'" Which, I'm told, is the fifteen years later update of his …
- Lynchie from Aberdeen: Delighted to hear that Hot Rize have a new album coming out – and thanks for the link to that …
- luckyoldsun: Nobody can do Karaoke George Jones like Kershaw!
- Bruce: LW, Don't apologize for your Bryant comment. You were more gracious than I would have been.
- Bruce: My vote is for Marty Stuart for his exhaustive body of work that is directional yet diversified.
- Leeann: Dang! Let me write my above sentence again!: Kelley MicKwee’s album is sounding good so far too. I really like “Beautiful …