Arrests and Assaults at Concerts; Behind the Scenes with Dale Ann Bradley; “Remind Me” Video
- Scotty McCreery chats with Billboard about his upcoming album.
- “Dirt Road Anthem” is country music, says Jason Aldean.
- Dehlia Low is offering a free download of the title track from upcoming album Ravens & Crows.
- Holly Gleason’s thoughts on Rascal Flatts: See, Rascal Flatts isn’t for everyone – especially not people who’re cool. The hipocracy ain’t buying. Even those who might, won’t — for fear of being sneered at. And then, there’s everyone else. There’s a whole lot of everyone else. Which is how they amassed the impressive list of facts’n’stats they proceeded to bludgeon Music Row with like a baby seal – realizing too late the lifeless carcass on the ground was the good will the industry should’ve had for the three men who do more charity work, engage on a real level when they meet their fans, had the biggest selling album a couple different years – only to wonder why they get no respect.
- Dex Romweber talks about his Silvertone guitar.
- Need to stay up-to-date on the lyrics Taylor Swift writes on her arm for each show? You’re in luck.
- A man was assaulted at Tim McGraw’s Massachusetts show.
- Bucky Covington denies theft allegations.
- Visit the Patsy Cline Historic House in Winchester, Virginia.
- Behind the scenes of Dale Ann Bradley’s upcoming record Somewhere South of Crazy. It includes a pretty sweet cover of Seals & Crofts’ “Summer Breeze.”
- Kenny Chesney penned the theme song for ESPN’s new show Rise Up.
- 70 people—56 of whom were underage drinkers—got arrested at a Brad Paisley concert. Brad was disappointed.
- Here’s the video for Paisley and Carrie Underwood’s duet “Remind Me.”
- luckyoldsun: Jim Z-- I get the feeling Barry was this close to calling you what Kinky Friedman called his guy from El …
- Leeann Ward: Thanks, NM. I like a good pop hook, to be honest. So, maybe I need to try it again.
- Barry Mazor: OK, Jim Z. That changes everything. I surrender.
- Jim Z: to call the Dirty River Boys an "Austin area band" is still incorrect. They are based in El Paso.
- nm: Leeann, you and I often have similar tastes in more-traditional country. And, to my ears, Sam Hunt's voice and lyrics …
- Barry Mazor: Matter of fact, as always--I did. The notes say the album was recorded & mixed by and at "The …
- Roger: Looking forward to picking up the Jamey Johnson Christmas EP - love all of those songs and can't wait for …
- Jim Z: that record was recorded in El Paso. (you could look it up) and other than appearing in Austin once in …
- Leeann Ward: Yes, I can always use more dobro in my life! Thanks for the Phil Leadbetter tip! I haven't been able to …
- Barry Mazor: OK, Jim. The record's more or less out of Austin. But I'm sure they're also good in El Paso...